Sunday, August 15, 2010

DID WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHERS WHILE THEY DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND ME??

I really dont understand why in this world ade je orang yang tak puas hati ngan aku...
i dont disturb life dey all pun so why they all nk bzbody hal aku? they doesnt even my bestie frend pun dah nak kecoh-kecoh..with whom i want to make friend pun suke hati aku la...i dont disturb your life so dont busybody to jaga tepi kain orang...

Sometimes when we are to kind to the others mulalah they all nak pijak2 kite...ingat kite ni ape? we still have heart and feelings ok..
Eiiii geramnya.... i dont know why me myself so emotional nowaday. Lately ni i'm always so touching. Oh my GOD please help hambamu ini... Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, tolong lah beri daku kekuatan dan keyakinan menempuh semua ini. Right now i want to built new life. I must change my life to better one. I dont wanna be like this anymore. Hopefully semuanya akan berjalan lancar. Amin.....

1 comment:

Y-NoT said...

hahaha....ari tension sedunie...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...